HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Tuesday, December 03, 2019

Get Your Goon On

Looks like this was officially announced to the world a couple of days ago, so I'm finally at liberty to reveal that I'm writing a story for Eric Powell's GOON series, with art by Mike Norton and Marissa Louise. I did a short story years ago for the Goon Noir anthology and have been a fan for a very long time. I'm having loads of fun with it – the Goon and Franky have such great chemistry, I love writing them.

The first issue of our run will be #9, available for pre-ordering now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.