HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Tuesday, September 08, 2020

Live Stream Event Tomorrow!


 So it looks like I'll be trying out the camera set-up tomorrow with this Bill and Ted Are Doomed promo event. Evan Dorkin is going to be there too, and the idea is that I'll be drawing live (I've chosen a page without any spoilers on it that I can ink during the chat). So we'll see how that goes! It's at 1pm Pacific time (or 9pm if you're in the UK like me). I think we do the chat via Zoom, and it's streamed live to Dark Horse's Twitch channel at twitch.tv/darkhorsecomics - and I hope you know what all those words mean, because I don't. 

So, once again, that's twitch.tv/darkhorsecomics at 1pm Pacific/9pm BST, Wednesday 9th September. Hope some of you can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.