HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Slow learning

I used to do an awful lot of work illustrating educational textbooks for schools. Here's one from the days when I used to splash acrylic paint about with reckless abandon. I have absolutely no memory of what it was for, apart from a vague awareness that the snail was supposed to be demonstrating some sort of mathematical principle. Or why you should avoid certain kinds of chemicals, I'm not sure.

Anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I would have guessed at it being something to do with the Fibonacci sequence (which relates to spirals and snail shells and stuff I think) only the numbers are all wrong for that. Maybe they're just all the E numbers contained in the fizzy pop that has left the snail looking so wired.

    ReplyDelete

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.