HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Rrrromance!

Here's another vaguely Valentine-themed pic, if you're into cow rump. I find this one funnier now than when I drew it, particularly the expression on the cow's face.


Today's Inside Soap day, did you guess? And tomorrow as well, by the look of it - I got a late start today when I took the family to the airport. They're off on holiday for two weeks while I get something useful done, or so the plan goes. I will be aiming for the ludicrous pace of two pages per day, so hopefully I'll get a page and a half done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.