HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Heroes Con confirmed! Et cetera!

I'm delighted to announce that I'll be attending Heroes Con in Charlotte, North Carolina in June 2008 as a part of their "Indy Island" area. I met Dustin Harbin of that august institution at SPX, and we got to talking, and before I knew it I'd been plied with cheap booze, stuffed into the boot of his car and forced to sign a number of dubious documents. I just finished colouring this piece for them, after which Dustin has promised to release my children:



Also signed up this week to attend the next Bristol show, which is the 10th-11th of May 2008. (Fair warning, that link will take you to the cheapest-looking website you have ever seen in your life. Which, on reflection, is perfect for the British comic industry.) No blackmail required for this one, remarkably - it's the only time I see most of my cartoonist friends, so it's that or not seeing them for another year. I need to get out more.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roger,
    I really love your style and I'm also a big Doctor Who fan and I can't wait for you to come to Charlotte this year! Please bring some WHO art!

    Cheers-
    Eric Stafford
    Lenoir, NC

    ReplyDelete

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.