HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Feiffer Fail

Currently drawing the first issue of the next big Muppet Show story arc, The Four Seasons, while writing the third at the same time. So I'm trying to keep straight in my head whether I'm doing summer or winter. Not really thinking at my clearest right now for various reasons, and this really isn't helping.

For no obvious reason, apart from the fact that it's there and I don't do any illustration jobs these days since I jumped on the comic book scripting bandwagon, here's an old sketch that never came to anything. I did a cover for Jules Feiffer's Harry, the Rat with Women a couple of years ago, and was asked to submit some ideas for another Feiffer cover a few months later, this time for Ackroyd. Nothing ever came of this one, though. I got the impression that Feiffer wasn't thrilled with my stuff. Still, the sketches remain on my hard drive... and now they're on yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.