HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Axe Me No Questions


There's a thread going on at the moment on the message boards of the rather wonderful Art & Story podcast about sharing your early work, so in the spirit of that, here's something I did more than 20 years ago, around the time I was just starting to get published in student rags and fanzines. Script is by my brother Andrew. I seem to recall that "Axe of the Apostles" was meant to be a catch-all title for an occasional series of short pieces, but in the end we only did two. Only one of which was ever accepted for publication. By a magazine which was immediately cancelled.

A little microcosm of the following two decades, had I but known it at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.