HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Sunday, September 04, 2011

Upcoming Appearances

Yow! The next couple of weeks are going to be very, very busy - as I crawl out from under my usual rock and (gasp) meet the public!

First up is SPX in Bethesda, Maryland on September 10th & 11th! I'll be at the Boom! Studios booth throughout the show, signing my new book, The Show Must Go On, as well as the preview issue ("Issue Zero") of Snarked!, which I'm assured will be there in ample quantities. No doubt sketching will occur as well - it has a nasty habit of doing that. And I'll be on a panel on Sunday at 1:30pm called "Navigating the Contemporary Publishing Landscape", with myself, Mike Dawson, Julia Wertz, Meredith Gran and Domitille Collardey being grilled by Johanna Draper Carlson on that topic.


Then, on Sunday September 18th, there's Comic Expo Ealing, in London (follow the link for details) - a one-day event where I'll have a table and will be flogging my wares alongside the likes of Mike Carey, David Hine, John Higgins, Rian Hughes, Sally Hurst, Mike Conroy, Paul Cornell, Brett Ewins and David Leach. Should be fun.


A bit further down the line, but worth mentioning here for completeness' sake, is the Thought Bubble convention in Leeds on 19th-20th November. I'm looking forward to this one, as I've heard great things about it but I've never attended before. Sounds fabulous, though.

So that's me, out of the studio for five whole days this year. Surely a record?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.