HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Saturday, February 02, 2013

Ball of the Foot

For someone who knows zero about football, I seemed to get a lot of football-related jobs at one time. This was the cover for a children's book by Steve Barlow and Steve Skidmore, still available second-hand, apparently. This goes back to before I owned a computer, when it would take me days of mucking about with acrylic paint to do any kind of colour job - which dates this from the mid-to-late 90s, I suppose. Really, after doing this for a few years, it was a question of learning to colour by computer or starving.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.