HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Saturday, August 03, 2013

Joining the 21st Century

Not really. Me and my Preston Sturges DVDs aren't likely to be separated anytime soon. But I thought I'd look into getting one of them fancy-pants banners all the convention-hopping cartoonists are using these days. It's sort of reached the point where I'm the only guy without one and I feel like a leper. Here's a design I threw together – I kind of like it, but I think I'll sleep on it before I send it off to get printed up.


2 comments:

  1. Now I want that snarked cover art even more! Okay I won't be greedy. That is a great banner... how far from the floor will the bottom edge be? Anyway, if you are sitting a foot in front of it would be great if you'd only block WJW's legs.

    Also... this would make a cool bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the bottom edge will be pretty much on the floor. That's why the detail gets less and less as it goes down - nobody will really see what's at the bottom anyway. I figure when people stand right in front of my table all of the Snarked image will be visible, and maybe the first couple of tiers of square images underneath that; if you're on the other side of the room you'll only see my name, but I reckon that's all you'll need to see if you're that far away in any case. I've never had one of these before, so it's a bit of an experiment.

      Delete

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.