HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Popped

Here's a drawing I did for an auction to raise funds for my son's school.


It's been a crazy couple of weeks on the work front! After a few months of very little activity indeed, things have finally picked up again... in a big way, too. I hope to be able to announce one or two things before very long; in the meantime, I'll just say I've got four distinct projects on the go, plus one or two long-term maybes I've had dangling out there for a while that may yet blossom into something. Oh, and I just drew a 12-page comic for my son's birthday later this month (shh!).

This is the wacky life of the freelancer, I'm afraid – you're either starving or snowed under. I'd rather be too busy than not busy enough, so I'm not complaining...

Not yet, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.