HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Monday, November 25, 2013

Thought Bubble Sketch Dump Day 1

So I attended Thought Bubble over the weekend and had a lovely time, though (as always) I didn't get a chance to see half the people I wanted to see or check out a fraction of what was available. The price of being an exhibitor, alas! Even so, I met lots of lovely people, caught up with many old faces and generally had a grand weekend.

As is my wont, I'm going to lob in your general direction a bunch of the sketches I did while I was conventioneering. As always, my apologies for the crappy picture quality. I really need to get a proper camera at some point.







More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.