HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Monday, March 17, 2014

London Super Comic Con Sketches

So! I attended the London Super Comic Con over the weekend and had a fine time. I will be posting some of the sketches I did at the show here over the next few weeks (yes, I have enough to last me a few weeks) but first off, I want to post these two, which were requested but never claimed. I'm particularly keen to get the Eighth Doctor picture to a gentleman named Fausto, because that one was paid for – Fausto, if you're out there, get in touch and I'll send it to you!

More tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.