HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Thursday, March 17, 2016

I Dreamed



Thank you to the kind people who offered me advice yesterday (you know who you are) – greatly indebted.

Today's main experiment in Manga Studio was crosshatching, at least a little bit (working against the clock and all) – it's always been a part of my style, so I would like to replicate the effect digitally if at all possible. An acceptable first attempt, I think.

A secondary experiment was working over a photo (in panel 4, as if it wasn't glaringly obvious) with a pencil tool. I rarely do that sort of thing, but it's always nice to have the option. That was fairly painless, I'm pleased to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.