HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Nottingham Comic Con

I'll be attending the Nottingham Comic Con this weekend. All the usual tat will be on display, but also new for this year's show I'll have the book collection of Abigail and the Snowman as well as my latest Fred the Clown graphic novel, The Iron Duchess.

Sketching will occur.

And I'm on a panel about what it's like to work with big licenses, which I used to do quite a bit of (and I think this year's Betty Boop series probably counts, just about).


Here's an image I drew for promotional purposes for last year's show. This time around, I've contributed a one-page strip for their convention anthology, Forest Tales, so you might want to look out for that as well. It's packed with a stellar array of talented contributors – you can find out more about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.