HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Back from the Dead

Well, not quite - the daily update thing has long since been abandoned, as you can tell from looking at the date of my last update. This is going to be a sort of news dump for now until I figure out what to do with it.

First on the agenda, and my mind may well change about this before we get there, but I've abandoned plans to do more Doctor Sputnik cartoons for the moment and am instead running some old Fred the Clown stuff, which doesn't appear to be on Modern Tales any more - not sure what happened there, I confess I haven't been paying attention. I blame the children.

Anyway, current plans are to run a few weeks of "Classic Fred", updating every weekday, and then start a new weekly strip on Mondays while continuing the old Fred cartoons Tuesday through Friday.

Got that? Good. So nice to have cleared the air.

I'll leave you with a couple of stray links (plugarama!):

The Louche and Insalubrious Escapades of Art d'Ecco is still available. You can order it online from Fantagraphics, Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk.

And the Indie Spinner Rack interview with me isn't linked anywhere else at the moment, so I'll leave it here for anyone who's nutty enough to want to listen to it. And so I can find it again.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you again!

    Thanks for the link to the interview - I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'd almost given up on checking this link in my favourites folder, but it's good to have you reanimate the aul' blog.

    ReplyDelete

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.