HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tough Pigs

One for the Muppet watchers among you: there's a brief Muppet-themed interview with me over at ToughPigs.com this week. Thanks to Joe Hennes for conducting it.

Meanwhile, back here at the Hotel Fred, I thought we deserved a splash of colour for a change, so here's another one of those Disney Adventures credit-box masthead illustrations I did a couple of years back.


It's only just occurred to me that the Hotel Fred website is probably overdue for a redesign - the black-and-white theme was concocted when I was doing a weekly colour Fred the Clown cartoon, and since switching to black and white for Mugwhump it's been looking a tad drab. Might have to give this some thought over the next little while. Watch this space! But, er, don't forget to go away and have a cup of tea and a biscuit every once in a while. Otherwise you'll just starve.

1 comment:

  1. That's the guy that always stands in front of me at gigs!

    Hey, I'm running out of tea and biscuits here!

    ReplyDelete

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.