HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

The Thirteenth Ceiling

Okay, so apparently there was a problem with the settings in my Pulley account which blocked anyone outside the UK from buying The Thirteenth Floor. I'm assured this has been fixed now, so please try again, and thank you for bearing with me while I try to figure this stuff out.

I thought I'd share a couple of cover roughs I played around with on my way to the final cover. I couldn't make up my mind between them, until my friend and sometimes-collaborator Scott Gray applied his editorial eye to it and pointed out that covers with human beings on them are generally more engaging. Well done, that man - he was right.

I still kind of prefer the rough version to the finished version.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.