HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Quizmaster Gump

One of the previously-unpublished Art d'Ecco stories that will be going in the collection (now coming out in time for the San Diego Comic Con, I believe) is Quizmaster Gump, my brother Andrew's first comic script for about a decade. The illo below was quickly cobbled together a few months back from a pencil sketch of Artie and the Gump, plus the background picture I used in the strip itself, to make a hasty cover for a convention-only minicomic version.

Art has white trousers in the picture for important story reasons. (Or unimportant ones, I forget which.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.