HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

All-Hitler funnies

Just a quick one, before the day completely runs away from me again: here's a spot illo I did for DC Comics' Big Book of Weirdos in the early 90s. I'm having trouble remembering the details, but I think I did two versions of this, and this one here is the unpublished version. They asked me to redraw it, as I recall, because I'd already done Hitler for the Big Book of Conspiracies and they didn't want to turn the series into All-Hitler Funnies. Andy Warhol was the substitution decided upon in the end, I think...

Must remember to take the pills tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.