HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'll be the little boot

Here's a spread for some educational textbook or other which I did quite a few years ago now. It's some sort of board game, I seem to recall. I'd just started colouring on the computer at the time so the colours are not really print-friendly; I wouldn't get the hang of that for a while.


I'll be lucky if I get half a page done today. Trying to get the spare room cleared so baby Tom can have somewhere to sleep when he outgrows the cradle (any day now, he's a big bugger). The day was gone before I knew it. I'm a bit ahead on the book so it shouldn't matter, but I'd like to actually stay a bit ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.