HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Voodoo Who Do

Here's another Doctor Who picture. You know you want one. This may well be the first time the Doctor has met a character from a Carl Barks comic (Bombie the Zombie, from the classic Donald Duck story Voodoo Hoodoo), but I do hope it won't be the last.

I originally had Rose looking more like Ooola from Alley Oop as well, but I was asked to change it...

1 comment:

  1. That's just beautiful. Love the overall composition, and the cave girl especially.

    ReplyDelete

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.