HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Sunday, May 28, 2006

The End of Eccles

I don't want to turn this into a Doctor Who blog, but this is being posted by nature of a request from Sumisu (hello!), who asks if I'm ever likely to draw David Tennant. Well, it looks like I might be doing an episode of the strip pretty soon, so I guess that's a yes.

Anyway, this is the last Doctor Eccles one I did (Goon Show reference, sorry - "Doctor Eccles?! How did you become a doctor?" - "I lied about my height.").

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Really swell of you to do that. much appreciated! It will soon be the desktop on my computer!

    All I can offer in return is my heartfelt thanks and the link to my brand new music blog... just a few things there right now, but maybe in the near future (try the Rosanne Cash, it is really lovely & amazing).

    ReplyDelete

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.