HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Friday, June 02, 2006

"It Tickles!"

Or something to that effect (I forget the exact wording now). This was a Jimmy Neutron gag for Nickelodeon Magazine, which is a few months old now so I guess it's all right to post it. Yet another case of me being asked to draw a character from a television programme I've never seen and getting away with it. This seems to be what the paying part of my working life largely consists of nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.