HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Captain, the Professor and the Idiot

This morning I finished writing the first of my all-ages Captain America six-page backups. I can't help thinking I'm a bit of a weird choice for the assignment, but it's been enjoyable to flex some writing muscles I don't normally use. I'm still not sure where they'll be appearing. I might find out when the cheque arrives.
Currently on the home stretch of colouring "The Disintegration Machine", a Professor Challenger story for Science Fiction Classics (spun off from the Graphic Classics line of literary adaptations). I honestly couldn't remember if I'd posted anything from this story or not, so apologies if I'm repeating myself here.


You'll notice that this sample is just pencils, as I haven't done the final fiddly stuff on the colour files yet. I couldn't tell you why I'd rather show off a half-drawn page than a completely drawn page that needs a minor tweak or two, but there you go. There are a lot of things I can't tell you, like recipes for buns, or how to work out the square on a hypotenuse. But I think you'll manage somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.