HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bristol and Death

Here's an illustration I did recently for a book called Machine of Death, co-edited by David Malki! (who does the very funny strip Wondermark). The piece it's illustrating is called "Prison Knife Fight", written by the brilliant Shaenon K. Garrity.


Newsy news: it looks like I'm going to be a guest at the upcoming Bristol Comics Expo on May 9th and 10th. Normally I go the whole hog and exhibit as a small press publisher, but this year it looks like I missed the booking window, so I thought, why not see if I can blag my way in as a guest for once? And, in an interesting development, there's something called the Small Press Expo (not to be confused with the identically-named American show in Bethesda, MD) happening in connection with it this year, so I'll be involved with that as well, doing children's workshops and a bit of sketching and what-have-you. So that's all worked out rather nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.