HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Spïjnåch

This is an old thing, but it's only just been posted to the web - I did a sketch for Hey, Oscar Wilde - It's Clobberin' Time! It's all about cartoonists drawing characters (or their authors) from literature. Well worth browsing through the rest of the site while you're there.


It's been all scripting this week, apart from a couple of covers which if I showed them to you would SPOIL EVERYTHING so I'm not going to. Nyah. I can tell you that Muppet Show #5 will contain the words Brobdignagia, Trunticled and Spïjnåch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.