HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

The Thing in the Garage

I'm currently visiting my wife's mother in France, working in her garage while the rest of the family head off to the beach. This cartooning life - it's all glamour, I tell you.

But, hey - Thor: The Mighty Avenger #2 is out! Fortunately, Chris Samnee keeps a closer eye on the release dates than I do, so his blog alerted me to it. Thank you, Chris! Just saw some of his inks for #4 and they look stunning. You're in for a treat.

On the subject of inks, I'm on the home stretch of inking Muppet Show #10 - a little late due to the San Diego Comic Con, but well in hand. (Speaking of SDCC, I recommend checking out Amy Mebberson's con roundup for (a) a slew of Doctor Who/Muppet mash-up sketches, and (b) a picture of me with Gonzo, which I'm totally stealing to show to my friends.) Those who enjoyed her run on the Muppet Show comic recently will be pleased to hear that we're talking about doing more work together. Still working out the details, but stay tuned!


And, hey - isn't this thing adorable?

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy horseracing at Cheltenham Race Course with hiexcheltenham.com, The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Cheltenham is a sophisticated, modern hotel set amid the regency splendour of Cheltenham Town Centre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to pick up more of your Muppet Show work Roger. It is a really fun read.

    ReplyDelete

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.