HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Saturday, November 20, 2010

More on Thor


Bit of an update on Thor stuff. Firstly, can I just say the last 48 hours or so have been insane? In a good way, I mean. I'm blown away by the affection for our little funnybook that appears to exist out there. So thank you, thank you, thank you. And you. And you.

There's an interview with me about the whole business, and Thor: TMA in general, over at iFanboy right now.

There's a "Save Thor the Mighty Avenger" Facebook page.

And Chris Samnee has quite sensibly pointed out over on his blog that the best, most useful, most productive thing you can do if you want to see the story continue is to buy the darn thing. If you've been waiting for the collection, please consider pre-ordering it. If you know somebody else who might like it, why not get one for them as a Christmas present. And there's three more issues to go before the doors close - your comic shop is waiting to take your money. Marvel is, after all, a business, and that's the sort of thing that can make a difference.

Again - thank you, everyone. You've made an old man very happy.

1 comment:

  1. Brother, I've bought every single issue thus far (as it's a part of my pull) and I must say that it's possibly the best Thor series I've ever read. The only reason I gave it a chance was because of you and it's very discouraging to see them yank it so early.

    ReplyDelete

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.