HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Saturday, January 05, 2013

Style Test #1

I rattled this off this morning in order to try out a style I'd been thinking about. I've been wanting to get some more spontaneity into my drawings, and I thought maybe using my pencils as finished art might be a solution. However, judging by this test, the time spent cleaning up and the extra complications added to the colouring process are going to add far too much time to the process - so this is sort of a failed experiment. Might come back to it again if I have any flashes of insight on how to make it work, though. Meanwhile, here's the dregs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.