HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thor-oughly Collected

The work I did on Thor: The Mighty Avenger with Chris Samnee and Matt Wilson is apparently available now (or any day now) in a nice collected edition - all nine issues (including the FCBD one-shot) in one lovely package. I have issues with Marvel over their treatment of certain of their founding creators, and writing a Thor book is not something I would do now for that reason, but I'm really proud of the work I did on this book - and especially grateful for the opportunity to work with Chris Samnee, who is one of the all-time greats in the making, in my opinion.


2 comments:

  1. My very favorite version of Thor EVER. You guys did an awesome job with it. I only wish there was more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific news. The original run got me buying superhero comics again, by the way. Chris Samnee is terrific -- and you're no slouch either.

    ReplyDelete

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.