HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Saturday, May 04, 2013

Death Meets Death

First, an enormous thank you to everybody who's spread the word about my missing artwork, to those who have contacted me directly and those who have just taken the time to look. I really appreciate it. To those who have expressed concern about my earnings, let me reassure you that I've got work lined up for most of the rest of this year, plus some discussions about a writing gig that might or might not turn into something, so I'll be fine. But it's true I've had a quiet start to the year, partly because of a trip to New Zealand where I got very little done, immediately followed by a couple of jobs for very small publishers who had budgets to match (although the jobs were worth doing). So the rest of the year is going to be a bit more mercenary on the earnings front, I'm afraid.

So – life goes on and there's work to be done! I've got a quiet week coming up while I wait for a script to be finished, so I'm using that time to work on a couple of commissions I promised I'd do yonks ago.

Here's the first commission: Neil Gaiman's Death meets Terry Pratchett's Death. Might be another one tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.