HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Aaand we're back

Got back from the US yesterday and have got lots to catch up on! A big, big thank-you to everybody who stopped to say hello and/or buy something at Baltimore Comic Con and SPX - you made it all worthwhile. Double-big thanks to Jim and Rachel, my hosts while I was staying in Washington. I had a fine time.

Tomorrow, I'll start posting some of the sketches I did, which should keep us busy for a while. First, though, a plea to whoever it was at Baltimore who asked me to draw "my favourite childhood cartoon character". According to my list, you paid me money for this one and were going to bring your sketchbook along later for me to draw your picture - but you never came back! I would like to either refund your money or send you this picture which fits your brief - it's Frankie Stein, a big favourite with me when I was a lad, created by the great Ken Reid but drawn (very nicely!) by Robert Nixon by the time I discovered him in the pages of Shiver and Shake.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.