HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Batman

Here's another sketch request I did.


Thanks to those of you who have been in touch about pre-ordering sketches for Thought Bubble, which is now (gasp!) only two weeks away. I'm sorry to say that I can't fit in any more sketches before the show (I've got a busy couple of work weeks ahead of me) but I will be sketching at the show itself, so get there early if you want to be on the list.

Couple of things I ought to mention: I was interviewed by that nice man Gil Roth for his podcast, The Virtual Memories Show. You can get that here. My thanks to Gil for his continued support (he wrote a review of Zoot!, my old Fantagraphics comic book, for The Comics Journal back in the day: "a wonderful comic which nobody read," I think it went) and for a very enjoyable interview.

And I've been announced as a guest at the London Super Comic Con next March! There seems to be a decent mix of indy and super-duper creators from what I can see. Should be a right larf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.