HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Fred the Clown: Broken Arm, Mended Heart (or: All Because the Lady Loves a Loser)

Two versions exist of this one. The first was the original web version; the second is a reformatted and recoloured version for.... something-or-other. (I think it might have been Tripwire; it usually is.) The first panel of the reformatted version is drawn digitally, for reasons which escape me now. I tried hard to make it fit in with the rest (given that I was drawing it several years later), and it looks like I might just about have gotten away with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.