HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Monday, March 10, 2014

Conventions!

This weekend, I'll be attending my first convention of the year: the London Super Comic Con, at the Excel Centre. That one is a first for me, so I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like – do stop by for a chat if you're there; I'll be at Table A88, apart from when I'm doing the Doctor Who in Comics panel (Saturday 2pm-2:45pm) and a couple of signings at the Boom! Studios stand (Saturday 10:30am-11:30am and Sunday 10:30am-11:30am). Those interruptions aside, I'll be there all day for both days, sketching and selling books and artwork. (I will charge for full-figure drawings, but quick head sketches are always FREE FREE FREE!)

Then, next month, I'll be attending the Comiciade Festival in Aachen, Germany. This one's a new one for me too, but the shows I've attended in Germany in the past have always been great.

Then in June I'll be attending Heroes Con in Charlotte, North Carolina! I love Heroes Con, and I was sorry to miss it last year. As always, I've done a piece for their fundraising auction – rather pleased with this one.


And then, in September, the mighty SPX – more about which closer to the time. Suffice to say it never disappoints.

Hope to see some of you at one or more of these swanky shindigs!

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to either of the LFCCs this year, Roger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't planning on it, but I think the one I went to last year was something of a last-minute invitation, so anything's possible. At the moment, though, no.

    ReplyDelete

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.