HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Random Reports


A few things to report...

On New Year's Eve, Abigail and the Snowman #1 will hit the stands. To mark the occasion, I'll be doing a signing at Gosh! Comics in London. You may have seen the snazzy poster I blogged a few days ago – here's Gosh's Facebook page for the event. Hope to see some of you there.

In other news, I recorded an interview with SpongeBob cartoonist Gregg Schigiel for his fine "Stuff Said" podcast a few days ago. That will probably be released mid-February, unless I'm bumped by someone more famous. Here's the iTunes feed if you want to keep an eye out for it.

Something that will directly affect this blog: as of January 1st, due to new EU tax laws coming into effect, I will no longer be selling digital comics through this site. To cut a long story short, the extra administration and paperwork required would be a drain on my time that the small amount of money I earn from digital sales doesn't come anywhere near covering. If you want to dig a little deeper, here is Sally Jane Thompson's excellent summary of the issues as they affect cartoonists like myself. I will continue to use ComiXology Submit to distribute digital comics as and when I make them.

Okay, back to the inkpots! I hope everyone has a great holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.