HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Monday, May 11, 2015

Iron Duchess updated


https://zco.mx/RogerLangridge/TheIronDuchess/014

More Fred the Clown (although this episode doesn't feature the fool himself). It'll be one page per week for the next few weeks, but I'm steaming ahead enough that I'm hoping to be doing more substantial weekly updates soon. Rather enjoying myself.

Anyway, here's your page for this week.

1 comment:

  1. Not to be alarmist, but if the comment above seems awfully vague and grammatically wonky it's because it's spam. If you hover (but DON'T click) your mouse over each ellipsis in the message (there are three) you'll notice that each period in each ellipsis is a link to a commercial website. I'm not about to find out the hard way, but there could be malware involved. Just FYI.

    ReplyDelete

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.