HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Monday, September 28, 2015

Iron Duchess update

Three pages up at ZCO.MX this week. Might be the last multi-page update for a bit, as I need to get ahead on the colouring first and I'm (happily) quite busy. I'll still be updating every Monday, though, never fear!

https://zco.mx/RogerLangridge/TheIronDuchess/046

Couple of other things to mention: first, WHOOP! The Musical Monsters of Turkey Hollow won a Harvey Award this weekend for "Best Original Graphic Novel", which I really did not see coming. Thank you to all the voters who made that happen! Extremely honoured.

Second, a huge THANK YOU to everybody involved with FACTS in Ghent this past weekend - the organisers, my fellow guests and, of course, the many fans and readers who came by and were so kind and enthusiastic. I had a great time. Almost missed my train home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.