HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Monday, March 21, 2016

The Death of Ambition


  1. Best punch line I've read in decades.

  2. Well Roger, you'll always be one of the greats as far as i am concerned!

  3. Pleased to meet you on blogspot! I hear ya. Most of us are on the same boat. Like me, I wish you success, sir. Today and not in 400 years which seems to happen even with the best of them. I give myself comfort with the thought that even the bestselling Jane Austen never moved out of her parent's house when she lived. But I want you to get your due while you live.... not in 400 years. Cheers! ---Rod Espinosa

  4. One still gets to draw funny pictures....


Due to excessive spamming, I've reluctantly had to activate Comment Moderation on this blog. Please leave a comment and I'll get to it ASAP.

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.