HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Monday, June 20, 2016

CECAF Sketches 2


Here's another sketch from Saturday's CECAF session. These guys are "Educated Oscar and Abelard the Mule", my Barney Google and Spark Plug stand-ins. This one's also for sale, if that's your style of thing.

While I've got your attention (and in case you've got any cash burning a hole in your pocket), I've updated the comic art section of the store with a bunch of work-for hire stuff (mainly Doctor Who and Garfield). I'm never sure if there's much demand for my original (i.e. not work-for-hire) stuff, but let me know if you're crying out for anything that isn't a trademarked media colossus and I'll adjust the next update accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.