HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Zoot!

So, Zoot's coming along. The contents are drawn (toning the last pages now) and the cover is done. Here's a first pass at the cover design – I'm undecided whether or not to continue the original numbering, as there's an element of confusion around it, inasmuch as Andrew and I worked on a seventh, unpublished issue which was incorporated into the Zoot Suite collection (which, itself, is essentially the real #7, I guess). I'll have to make that call in the next day or two. Feedback welcome.

Anyway, work in progress.


4 comments:

  1. Volume 2 No 1. First issues sell better, because Kollektorskum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the input - I've come to more or less the same conclusion, mainly because without Andrew it's not quite the same book. Not sure the collector mentality will feature largely with a convention/internet-only distribution model, but it's a consideration too, albeit a remote one.

      Delete
  2. Just stumbled across your art. Your work looks great!

    ReplyDelete

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.