HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Friday, September 21, 2018

Thought Bubble!

On my way to the Thought Bubble Festival in Leeds in an hour or two. I'll have a new comic for sale - Zoot! #2 - which will be available for mail order on this site next week, but this weekend will be its glorious debut. There's Fred the Clown and Fez shenanigans contained within, plus various other things to make a lovely comicky stew.


Also new on the Langridge table will be my son Thomas's latest offering, Pinkbeard the Pirate #2. He'll be there with me, tabling like a twelve-year-old (although, unlike me, he has the best possible excuse for doing so).


Last but not least, if you picked up a copy of Criminy this week - the new graphic novel by Ryan Ferrier and me - and you bring it along to the show, then I would be only too happy to sign that for you. Unfortunately I don't have copies myself, but it's out there, folks - it's out there!


Next week I'll post some sketches and commissions from the show. Watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.