HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Whatever Happened to Patrick Mower?

Emmerdale happened to Patrick Mower, apparently. It's the show where old film stars go to die or something (Patsy Kensit being the most recent example). Another of my Inside Soap illustrations. Mower is the one on the right.

For those who are thinking (like I was when I got the brief) "where do I know that name from?", Patrick Mower appeared in films like The Devil Rides Out and was once tipped to be the next James Bond (after Sean Connery). Here's his filmography.

Anyway, Mr. Mower earns a place in my pantheon of Decent Chaps because, to date, he's the only soap star I've done who said he liked the way he was drawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.