HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Saturday, February 04, 2006

It must be about time...

... for another Doctor Who illustration. No, no, sit down, I'll be as quick as I can. Look, this one's got Daleks and everything.



This morning was spent finishing the lettering on the Doctor Who strip because I didn't finish it yesterday. This afternoon has been spent finishing this week's Inside Soap illustration because I didn't finish it on Thursday. Tomorrow will be spent doing whatever it was I was supposed to be doing today, which basically means that's another Sunday buggered. It's a glamorous life, this cartooning lark, I tell you.

1 comment:

  1. iteresting, the same happens to me all the time, thus not living in the present but in the past whilst trying to catch the train.. oh what a train...

    anyways, I like your cartoons a lot. Good job, keep up the good work man.

    ReplyDelete

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.