HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Monday, February 06, 2006

Small Pond

Here's one I stumbled across on my hard drive. I have absolutely no memory of drawing this. Don't know what it was for, don't know when I did it -- it's a complete mystery. I only know it's mine because it's in my drawing style. And because it's in a folder with some other things I must have done around the same time.

I'd say I'm getting to that age when I forget why I came up the stairs, except I've been like that for as long as I can remember. Which is about last Tuesday.



Today I've been working on the Art d'Ecco roughs a bit more. Mainly it's a case of knocking the rhythms around until everything ticks. Might post a page or two tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.