HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Have a Happy Nude Ear

Nothing special happened this week except I took two days off and promptly caught the biggest cold I've had in a while. It's something my body seems to do whenever I take off more than a single afternoon - it treats my inactivity as an excuse to stop fighting whatever viruses have been hovering around me and get really, really sick. So, atchoo. There's something to be said for working through Christmas...

Here's another of those Disney Adventures credit boxes, vaguely topical if you're watching a lot of telly over the hols. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Get well soon, Roger. I always call this phenomenon "drydock". Like, your body needs repairs but you're usually too busy to let it happen. Once the work fades - bam! - sickness ensues, and your body overrides the brain and hauls you into drydock.

    Oh, and Happy New Year!

    -jim d.

    ReplyDelete

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.