HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

The Storyteller

This weekend, at long last, the Jim Henson's Storyteller anthology from Archaia Press was announced - and I'm delighted to report I'm contributing a seven-page story to it, based on a Scandinavian folk tale called "Old Nick and the Pedlar". I've also done an illustration for the cover, which I guess it's okay to reveal here. (This is actually an early version - the published one will have a few differences, as it's bounced back and forth between me, editor Nate Cosby and the Henson company a few times.)

While I've got your attention, I'd like to say a heartfelt thank you to everybody who took the time to look at my recent eBay auctions - especially-specially to the fan in Canada (you know who you are!) who picked up a whopping 25 pieces. The money raised should keep things ticking over until regular funds start coming in again. Very, very grateful to all of you.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the old series on tv. Can't wait to see your work on it Roger!


Due to excessive spamming, I've reluctantly had to activate Comment Moderation on this blog. Please leave a comment and I'll get to it ASAP.

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.