HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Postpourri


A few random things to cover this time.

First, and I'm as surprised as anybody about this because I only found out about it by reading about it on the internet, it looks like Marvel will be re-issuing my old Muppet Show comics in some form or other. There you go - now you know as much as I do.

Second, there's an all-new, all-digital, all free issue of Tripwire available, including a nice fat piece on Boom! Studios and three, count 'em, three pages of comics by Yours Truly. So that might be worth a look.

Last but not least, I did a bit of logo design a few days ago. I'm quite pleased with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.