HTML Header

The Hotel Fred
Muppet Show
Mugwhump the Great
Fred the Clown
More Comics
Doctor Who
Buy Artwork
About Me
E-Mail Me

Friday, April 06, 2012

Eisner Time Again!

Very, very pleased to announce that Snarked! has been nominated for an Eisner Award in the "Best Publication for Kids" category. I honestly wasn't expecting something without the high profile of The Muppets or Thor to get a nod, so I'm extremely proud that something I actually originated myself has been recognised. Of course, I haven't a snowball's chance of actually getting to the awards at this late hour (even if I could afford the trip, I think you have to register when you're a foetus these days) but still. Very nice all the same.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Roger, that's fantastic! I've gotten behind on Snarked, but really enjoyed what I have read and intend to seek out what I've missed. This is well deserved praise for a master craftsman in both writing and illustration!

    Can't Kaboom get you there and feature you at their booth? I know you'd be a big draw for fans - I know I'm clamoring to see you again in Charlotte soon (that's not meant nearly as stalkerish as it's sure to come across).

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete

The spam filter is back on because it just goes berserk if I switch it off. Sorry - I'll get to your comments ASAP!

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Eisner and Harvey Award-winning cartoonist responsible for The Muppet Show Comic Book, Thor the Mighty Avenger, Snarked! and Fred the Clown. Would like to save the world through comics.